The CanTeen is an opportunity to invest in the future of our communities.
That’s because every teen deserves emotional and educational support from adults who care and that’s what The CanTeen provides to middle and high school youth.
The CanTeen is common ground for any eighth through 12th grader regardless of social or economic status. It’s a place to learn and grow alongside their peers. Our youth-led center is a place to drop in after school for food and fellowship, but it’s much more than fun and games.
We Need Your Support
We offer presentations that address alcohol, drugs and relationships as well as college planning, resume building and other life skills. Our volunteer mentors are always available to listen and offer advice to our teens. We also connect teens with community service opportunities where they can make a difference.
Basically, we help teens make good choices. Essentially, the more participants who take advantage of our services, the fewer teens are being tempted to make bad decisions. Together, we give them the resources to succeed.
- Buy a new game that provides entertainment for many of our participants after school
- Provide our participants with deodorant, toothbrushes and other necessities they may not necessarily be able to afford on their own
- Help cover the costs for one teen to participate in a field trip
- Purchase new cooking utensils and dishes for our kitchen
- Fill the cupboards with snacks at The CanTeen for one week
- Help purchase the ingredients for our weekly Thursday family dinner
Donate to TheCanTeen using the donate button below to help us reach our 2019 fundraising goal! You can also use the wish list buttons to help The CanTeen stock up on supplies, replace and replenish items that we use, and get new things for our participants.